February 21, Cracow, Poland – Switch between over 30 historical airplanes, which you can fly, repaint, customize, and upgrade. Establish your base, train pilots, and protect them from hostile threats.
Play through varied missions in each of the available campaigns: experience deadly encounters with enemy fighters, protect ground structures from bombers, fight over the sea to weaken enemy navy, and pilot bombers to destroy strategic targets. Take the controls and achieve air domination to lead your side to victory!
When you’re ready to fight, get your copy of the game from the Nintendo eShop for $9.99/€9.99.
Grab the controls of a warplane and jump into the battlefields of World War 2 in this thrilling, flight-combat action game.
In each of the campaigns for Great Britain, USSR, and Germany you will assume the role of a pilot and squadron leader of an elite air force unit set up to undertake the most dangerous and strategic missions that could turn the tide of the war.
Gather a squadron of the best pilots and train them to assist you in high-risk missions. If you need an additional adrenaline rush, you can go on a mission by yourself and rule the skies.
Experience a dozen mission types in the beautiful landscapes of Europe, Africa, and Asia. Pick the best planes and pilots for the job and fly over the icy Russian tundra or the sunny deserts of Egypt.
WARPLANES: WW2 DOGFIGHT MAIN FEATURES:
• Enjoy the easy-to-learn gameplay: engage in air combat with intuitive controls and user-friendly flight mechanics;
• Choose between over 30 historical planes: pick from classic fighters to light and heavy bombers, including the Spitfire, Hurricane, Lancaster, II-2 “Shturmovik”, La-5FN, Ju-87 “Stuka”, Fw 200 “Condor”, and a Switch exclusive – the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk. These are just some of the many beautiful machines you can fly, repaint, customize, and upgrade;
• Manage your base: buy planes, recruit and train pilots, and keep building additional structures;
• Admire the precise graphic design: detailed 3D models with awesome special effects;
• English, Russian, and German radio chatter: fly into the atmosphere of a World War 2 dogfight;
• HD Rumble support: be maximally precise when navigating your warplane, thanks to HD Rumble integration;
• Experience flying with motion control: feel like you are really in the game;
Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight is available now on the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/warplanes-ww2-dogfight-switch) where you can buy it for $9.99/€9.99. More information about the game can be found on the official website (www.7lvls.com/warplanes/) and Facebook page.
All promo materials for the game are available for download HERE.
If you’d like to review the game on the Nintendo Switch platform, please get in touch with Agnieszka Szóstak at [email protected] or call +48 881 951 601.
About Home Net Games
Home Net Games started out in 2014 as a one-man studio established by Mirosław Dymek, one of the most experienced game developers in Poland. His portfolio includes the acclaimed strategy game series Earth 21XX, the best-selling Two Worlds, and dozens of other titles.
Home Net Games’ debut was Zombie Defense, downloaded on Android alone over 12 million times. Home Net Games’ next release, The Pirate Caribbean Hunt, came as a natural consequence of Mirek’s passion for the sea and sailing.
The Pirate quickly won the hearts of players all around the world and can currently boast over eight million installations on all platforms. The success of the games made it possible for the studio to hire more specialists experienced in their respective areas, and start working on more ambitious projects. https://homenetgames.com/
7Levels is a Polish indie game developer founded in 2014 and based in Kraków, Poland. Our main goal is to create high-quality games, with Nintendo fans in mind. However, we don’t focus solely on our own projects – we also help other studios publish and promote their titles on Nintendo consoles. http://www.7lvls.com
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"