MANCHESTER, MARCH 9 2020
“Yes, Your Grace“, the kingdom management RPG from development studio Brave at Night, and publishing label No More Robots, has broken $600,000 in revenue in its opening weekend.
Following the Steam and GOG releases on March 6, Yes, Your Grace rapidly rose to the number one spot in the Global Top Sellers charts, and sat in the top 10 for the entirety of the weekend, making it one of the biggest video game launches of 2020 so far.
Yes, Your Grace currently sports a Very Positive rating on Steam, with 85% positive user reviews at the time of writing.
Console versions of Yes, Your Grace are currently in the works, and are due to launch within the next few months. More news on the console launch will be available soon.
ABOUT YES, YOUR GRACE:
Inspired by Slavic folklore, Yes, Your Grace tells the tale of a medieval kingdom, and the royal family who live there. You are King of the land, and are tasked with talking your villagers through their various problems, from monsters attacking the village, to a lack of places to relax and enjoy themselves.
Yes, Your Grace tasks players with:
• Listening to petitioners each turn and deciding who needs your support
• Aiding your family with their personal problems and leading their fates
• Hiring Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts
• Making alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings
• Following the stories of the quirky, determined characters that visit your halls
More information about Yes, Your Grace can be found at the official website,
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: