PQube (London, UK) November 22, 2017 – PQube is proud to lift the hem on the debut gameplay trailer from Gal*Gun 2, headed to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch worldwide in Spring 2018.
Gal*Gun 2 is the long-awaited follow-up to Inti Creates’ infamous PS4 shooter Gal*Gun: Double Peace, and features more outrageous action than ever before. A new army of more than 70 girls has been overpowered by lust, and you’ve got 30 days to survive their advances and put things right. Fend off legions of ladies with your Pheromone Shot, and use crazy gadgets to expel demons from their bodies in the most audacious first-person shooter you’ll ever play!
– The craziest shooter yet! – Help swarms of girls exorcise their demon possessions by hitting their pleasure spots with your love gun until they explode in euphoria!
– A gorgeous new cast! – Woo a fresh set of girls in a brand-new Gal*Gun story. With the aid of alluring angel Risu, become romantically entangled with girl-next-door Chiru and childhood sweetheart Nanako.
– Fulfil each girl’s desires! – Manage your schedule to receive jobs from the academy’s love-struck girls, and satisfy their requests to unlock new missions and story scenes.
– Suck your way to Pantsu Paradise! – Equip the Demon Sweeper, capable of vacuuming up Gal*Gun 2’s pesky demon menaces…and sucking the dresses right off the girls’ bodies!
– Get up-close and very personal! – Enter Doki Doki Mode, which returns in its biggest, boldest and bounciest guise ever, to rub, caress and poke your way to happiness!
Gal*Gun 2 is bringing moe back on PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Spring, 2018!
For more information on PQube games, visit:
Check out #GalGun2 and #PantsuParadise on social media! For more information and the latest news, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/PQubeGames, and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pqube and www.facebook.com/galguncommunity.
Follow Inti Creates on social Media:
© INTI CREATES CO., LTD. 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Published by PQube.
PQube is a publisher, distributor and service provider for the interactive entertainment industry with a global reach through UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia and North and South America from its offices in Letchworth, Paris, Bristol and Bawtry. As a licensed publisher with Sony, Valve and Nintendo and Apple, PQube’s software division publishes and distributes games for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita,Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PC and digital download and has established a track record of success with major franchises including: GalGun, Chaos Child, Valkyrie Drive, Cat Quest, White Day, Root Letter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, MotoGP, Ride, MXGP, Harvest Moon, Senran Kagura and Steins Gate. PQube’s hardware division designs, manufactures and distributes consoles and accessories including the brand new Atari ‘Retro’ range, Sinclair ZX Spectrum, SmartBoy, Retron HD, Supaboy, Sega MegaDrive, Atari Flashback, BlazeTab, BlazeGear, 8Bitdo and Retro-Bit. We thank all our partners and acknowledge all game names, brands and trademarks as properties of their respective owners.
ABOUT INTI CREATES
Founded in 1996 in Chiba Prefecture, Japan by a group of top industry veterans, Inti Creates has evolved over the past 20 years of hard work and dedication to creating superb games to become one of Japan’s largest and most successful independent developers. Their ingenuity and creativity has spawned many famous titles for major game publishing companies such as Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco and Sony, included their own self-published franchise Azure Striker Gunvolt. Visit them at http://www.inticreates.com
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"