Rome – June 24th, 2019 – Italian artist and developer, Vittorio Giorgi of SbargiSoft is turning up the heat with his ’90s-inspired “ecchi” visual novel, “Oppaidius Summer Trouble!“.
After achieving full funding on Kickstarter in only 6 days, now the game is available for everyone at a special price (-50%) via Steam from June 25th, to July 9th – 3,49$! Afterall, Oppaidius Summer Trouble! is quite the perfect game for the Summer!
Oppaidius Summer Trouble! follows a geeky shut-in who would rather spend time indoors, playing video games than step outside, beyond the comforts of his ill-lit room.
But, this Summer his life’s about to change as he’s practically forced by his best friend, Jimmy to press the pause button on his agoraphobic tendencies to take a chance at getting better acquainted with Serafina, the girl of his dreams… who just happened to move in next door!
Fans of retro gaming, visual novels, and even those looking for some side-splitting self-deprecating humor are invited to check out the Steam page for Oppaidius Summer Trouble! and download the FREE demo from Steam or itch.io for PC, Mac and Linux.
– A love letter to old PC-98 visual novels
– More than 100 hand-drawn animated frames
– A unique art style that combines anime and pixel art
– Comedic story featuring 13,000+ words with multiple endings
– Four all-star guest composers including Norihiko Hibino (Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta series), Masashi Kageyama (Gimmick!, Sunsoft), and Tsuyoshi Kaneko (SEGAGAGA, Gainax, Yakuza series)
– A Yamaha YM2151 sound chip-powered FM-synth score
– Original soundtrack by Luca Della Regina (Xydonia)
– A super-secret “HOT” ending unlocking an awesome surprise!
– 96% positive reviews rating on Steam
– Many hidden secrets and Easter eggs
– More than 20 incredible original audio tracks
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"