I think it’s safe to say that “Fallout 76” was not the “Fallout” game that we wanted to see from “Bethesda Softworks” (for more than one reason…).
Well, fear not! Because there is still hope and joy to be found on the Fallout front, and why is that? (so you might wonder)
It’s because I just found out about hiyokomod‘s super awesome AnimeRace Nanakochan “Fallout 4” mod.
You see, the AnimeRace Nanakochan mod turns the game’s females into cute and big-chested anime babes:
“This mod adds a race that looks like an anime character. This race has several character customisation elements.These characters are very expressive because they have various facial expressions.” – hiyokomod
Nice indeed. Well, at least if you like thick and cute anime girls (of course you do!). So if that’s your cup of tea, then you’re going to love the following features for the AnimeRace Nanakochan “Fallout 4” mod with no doubt:
1. This mod adds a race that looks like an anime character.
2. This race has several character customisation elements.
3. You can use it for player or NPC.
4. You can use most hairstyles including those added by the mod and equipments other than the head separately.
5. These characters are very expressive because they have various facial expressions.
So there you have it folks, so what are you waiting for? It’s time for you to boot-up “Fallout 4” and install the AnimeRace Nanakochan mod as soon as possible! 😉
And with that said, what’s your take on the AnimeRace Nanakochan mod? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section down below!
Robin “V-Act” Ek
Editor in chief
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"