18th April 2019 – Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games in partnership with multi-award winning Indie Studio Ghost Town Games is thrilled to announce that Campfire Cook Off is available now!
This DLC offers a feast of new content including chefs, recipes, kitchens and mechanics. Also available is the Overcooked! 2 season pass which gives players access to all content released in 2019.
Both Campfire Cook Off and the 2019 Season Pass are available digitally now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC.
Campfire Cook Off
In Campfire Cook Off, players take to the Trail Mix Trail with the Onion King, Kevin the Dog and four new chefs. Tackle two new recipes under the stars whilst keeping the campfires stoked with firewood!
What camping trip is complete without a trusty back pack? Players will need to get to grips with this new mechanic which takes ingredients on the move! Campfire Cook Off is available digitally for £4.79/€4.99/$5.99.
– 15 levels! Play 12 new kitchens and 3 Kevin Kitchens with up to three of your friends, from tall tree tops to rushing rivers!
– Back packs! These give a whole new meaning to “food on the go” and make working together even more important. Backpacks contain vital ingredients and must be worn by a player in order for those tasty morsels to be retrieved.
– Campfires! These must be stoked with firewood in order to keep marshmallows toasting, it just needs to be chopped first!
– Chefs! Four new chefs are ready to take on the elements and earn their badges: Owl chef, beaver chef, bear chef and explorer chef!
– Recipes! A favourite in the US, the S’more requires a perfectly toasted marshmallow sandwiched between crunchy crackers with optional toppings. Delicious! Everyone knows that an all-day breakfast is the best kind of breakfast and now players can rustle one up in the great outdoors!
– New map! Babbling brooks, rustling trees and glowing fireflies surround players in this stunning new map!
The Overcooked! 2 season pass will satisfy the hungriest of customers, giving players a saving on three extra portions of content. This includes Campfire Cook Off and two further DLC packs which each offer even more meals, mechanics and mayhem. The season pass will be available digitally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC priced at £14.99/€16.99/$19.99.
About Ghost Town Games
Founded in 2015, Ghost Town Games is a BAFTA winning independent developer based in the UK, comprised of Phil Duncan, Oli De-Vine and Gemma Langford. For more information please visit: www.ghosttowngames.com
Overcooked. Developed by Ghost Town Games Ltd © 2016. Published by Team17 Digital Ltd. Team17 is a trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited.
All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Accolades: “Debut Game” TIGA Awards 2016; “Family Game” BAFTA Game Awards 2017; “British Game” BAFTA Game Awards 2017; “Best Gameplay” BIG Festival Awards 2017; “Best Game” BIG Festival Awards 2017; “Best New Games IP” Develop Awards 2017. “Best Family/Social Game” Game Critics Awards ‘Best of E3 2018’. “Best Family Game” The Game Awards 2018
About Team17 Digital Ltd
Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading international video games label and creative partner for independent developers.
The portfolio comprises over 100 games, including The Escapists, Genesis: Alpha One, Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"