You just opened your diner and it’s already full. You must cook and serve meals to your costumer as fast as you can, or else they will get angry — and hungry! You have to prepare their meals, serve them in time, clean up the tables… that customer doesn’t want salad in his burger, that other one wants an extra drink… On top of your regular patrons, you’ve got special customers with their own strange quirks… and the feared and revered critic is on his way to review the newest upgrade you made to your restaurant! Will you get the coveted 3-star review that marks you as one of the better chefs in town?
Do you want to be the best chef in town (in single player or 2-4 local co-op)? We have review keys for Diner Bros!
Diner Bros, a hectic cooking and restaurant management game by solo indie developer Jayfl Games, releases on Steam on July 9 for $9.99 / €9.99. In Diner Bros you will have to cook and serve orders fast while you deal with your regular patrons and special customers. You also manage your restaurant, upgrading it to get better equipment and new recipes to expand your offer in a single player campaign that will put your skills to a test. You can also hire staffto help you out… or ask your friends to work as your waiters in 2-4 couch co-op! Diner Bros will be released in English, Chinese, Russian, French, and Spanish.
– Cook and serve meals as fast as you can to keep your customers happy!
– Manage and upgrade your restaurant until you’ve earned the coveted 3-star award
– Get new equipment and learn recipes to offer new main courses and side dishes
– Attend different special customers such as the runners, construction workers, punks, and food critics
– Make your business grow in the single player or co-op campaign with 3 main levels
– Test your skills in 12 challenge levels
– Hire more staff if you’re playing the single-player campaign…
– …or ask your friends to help you out in the frantic and hilarious 2-4 couch co-op action!
ABOUT DINER BROS
Diner Bros is a cooking and restaurant management game. Cook and serve meals as fast as you can, but don’t get the orders wrong or else your customers will get angry – and hungry! Upgrade your restaurant and hire staff to help you… or play with your friends in 2-4 local co-op!
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"