I got some really good news for all you fans of No More Robots and RageSquid’s extreme downhill/freeriding biking game “Descenders“.
You see, we were just informed that v1.0 is coming to “Descenders” for PC (via Steam) and Xbox One (via Xbox Game Pass) on May 7th:
We got some *pretty gosh darn exciting* news today: After 15 months in Early Access, and more than half a dozen major updates, our downhill biking roguelike Descenders (http://www.descendersgame.com/) is going full 1.0 launch on Xbox Game Pass and Steam on May 7… with multiplayer!
The May 7 launch will include:
• Online multiplayer
• New Destiny-styled central hub filled with players
• Ride with strangers, or lobby up with friends
• Double the content, with 4 whole new worlds, including Jungle and Favela
• New music, new modes, new tweaks, new customization, tons of new stuff
• Free to download for Xbox Game Pass subscribers!” – No More Robots and RageSquid.
In other words, if you enjoyed “Descenders” so far, then don’t miss out on the game’s v1.0 launch on May 7th! (especially since v1.0 of “Descenders” will now offer an online multiplayer mode).
Robin “V-Act” Ek
Editor in chief
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"