September 20th 2017, Nova Scotia, Canada – Causal Bit Games is excited to present a stunning new trailer to commemorate the recent success on Kickstarter of Battle Princess Madelyn, that quadrupled the target set, and also to thank the many fans who have supported the game is set to release on PC, PS4, Vita, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Wii U – which is due for release first quarter 2018.
“Development is well underway on console platforms, as well as PC, and gaming fans of this genre will find many surprises in store with our epic and captivating storyline, and a host of exciting confrontations that will unfold as they progress deeper into Battle Princess Madelyn. Unlock your companions’ powers and destroy the evil wizard once and for all!” said Christopher Obritsch, Creative Director at Causal Bit Games. “Madelyn (my daughter), Daven, myself and the rest of the team are very proud to present our first teaser trailer! We wanted to show off a little bit of the gameplay, a few of the new boss fights, and a few tiny bits of the stunning opening animated sequence to get you all pumped up for the game! We hope you enjoy it!”
– Story mode allows players to explore the vast world of Princess Madelyn – uncover the secrets of the kingdom and beyond.
– A 10 level Arcade mode for the action hungry old school game player – levels designed specifically for a fast action arcade experience.
– Join Madelyn on her quest of self-discovery as she helps others, and not just herself, to becomes a wiser more mature knight and to save her family and kingdom from the clutches of evil.
– An array of weaponry to choose from, each with its own unique abilities, which are also modified by the three different types of armor the player can receive on their way through the game.
– Meet many different characters as Madelyn builds a support system throughout the kingdom.
– Loads of ghouls, demons and bosses to crush on your way to becoming the kingdom’s most powerful defender.
Although Battle Princess Madelyn takes place primarily in a fictitious version of medieval Ireland, the game will, through obtaining a magical device, require Madelyn to be able to travel to other parts of the globe. Madelyn will meet her other grandparents in a snowy mountainside in Russia and do what she does best, save their village! Fight hordes of monsters in Spain, alongside a very special game cameo character. She will also tackle a possessed toy maker’s creation in Italy, and even save a girl to be sacrificed to appease a huge, lumbering monster in Germany.
Throughout the story, Madelyn will be taken on a journey of self-discovery. A somewhat self-assured princess is humbled by her dilemma and surroundings. As she helps more and more people, albeit reluctantly at first, she soon realizes that her journey to save her family isn’t just about that, or about her, it’s about helping people around her as well and that sometimes no matter how hard you try, not everything you seek is obtainable and that and that sometimes, no matter how hard you may try, not everything you seek is obtainable…
There will be more news and exciting visuals coming soon on the development.
About Causal Bit Games
Causal Bit Games is an independent developer based in Canada. Owner and Creative Director, Christopher Obritsch is a young, retired professional graphic designer and creative director and long-time hobbyist-turned-indie game dev. His partner in crime, Daven Bigelow, is the coding brains of the operation and works on hitch hiking robots in his spare time! Last but not least, we have the keeper of the cheese, Angelina Obritsch who is in charge of the finances, as well as hiring.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"