ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS – October 19, 2016 – Development studio Codeglue re-publishes the action-packed shooter Rocket Riot on Steam and Windows 10 (PC & mobile).
Rocket Riot goes Ind(i)ependent After a great partnership with Microsoft, Codeglue received a surprising email one day proclaiming the independence of Rocket Riot. The studio was free to publish the game themselves! Once the studio found the time to further develop the game, they made sure the game was compatible for Windows 10 devices (phone and PC), this in addition to the earlier releases on Xbox 360, iPad, iPhone and Windows 8 devices. Also, Codeglue made sure to make Rocket Riot available on the Steam store as this game is definitely a fit for all chaotic-indie-shooter players that are just dying for a healthy rocket-propelled explosive banana snack.
Rocket Riot is an action-packed, side-scrolling shooter with over 200 single player missions in an amazing-looking pixel art world. You can blast your way through the 8-bit styled environment or hide behind it, battling a plethora of peculiar enemies you haven’t encountered before in your life. The Rocket Riot OST from Sonic Picnic is offered separately containing 13 audio tracks including a mega mix! During the launch week of Rocket Riot a bundle will be on sale with a 10% discount; giving you the full game and the Rocket Riot OST.
About Rocket Riot
Fire up Rocket Riot and blast away! Rocket Riot is an action-packed, side-scrolling shooter with over 200 levels in an amazing-looking pixel art world.
Rocket Riot packs hundreds of zany characters, scrappy mini-bosses and hard-boiled bosses. Blast your way through the numerous levels or hide behind it, battling the strangest enemies you will ever encounter.
Uncover wacky power-ups, navigate through completely destructible environments, or burrow into different areas of the map for surprise attacks. Destroyed objects can regenerate, keeping the action fast-paced, though the battlefield will show scars of the mayhem…
Rocket Riot key features include:
– Engage in over 200 single player missions; explore the amazing-looking pixel art worlds.
– Unlock over 300 characters; zombies vs. robots! Pirates vs. ninjas, rocket-propelled bananas, moose, cowboys, and many more… Whatever you fancy, we got it!
Outsmart tons of bosses and mini bosses; it takes all your skills to win.
– 20 insane power-ups; handy, nasty … and above all explosive power ups!
– Regenerating maps; destroy it all and refurbish arenas.
– For the last news like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, RSS to our Blog, subscribe on YouTube, talk to us on Discord, stream on Twitch TV and register for our newsletter!
Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/460190/
Windows Store page: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh1z0g4?ocid=badge
iOS store page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rocket-riot/id460341515?mt=8
Xbox 360 page: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Rocket-Riot/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108cc
Codeglue is an independent Dutch game studio creating renewing, easy to grasp games for the latest generation of consoles, PC, smartphones and VR. The studio was founded in 2000 by Maurice Sibrandi and Peter de Jong.
Games worked on:
• Antegods.com: A fast-paced arena action game in which ancient civilizations have taken to space. Inspired by Rocket Riot and to be released in 2017.
• Terrariaonline.com: Make the world your own in this sandbox adventure. Build, produce, dig, earn, use, gather and create everything you need in Terraria. Published by 505 games and ported by Codeglue to mobile phone and Nintendo 3DS.
• Ibbandobb.com: A two player cooperative game set in a puzzle filled world where gravity goes both up and down. You can only succeed by working closely together. Ibb & obb is a co-production with Sparpweed.
• RocketRiot.com: Fire up Rocket Riot and blow your way up! Rocket Riot is an action-packed, side-scrolling shooter set with over 200 levels in amazing-looking pixel art world.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"