Indie studio Flazm Interactive is happy to announce that the train management and puzzle game Train Valley 2 will receive its first DLC: Passenger Flow brings the core skills and mechanics of the first game and the looks of the sequel together in a devilishly fun experience that will put your planning and reflexes to the test.
All the good stuff mixed up! Passenger Flow arriving at your wishlist in 3, 2, 1… All onboard!
Starting today, Passenger Flow DLC challenges players to overcome the tension of passenger traffic, building efficient railroads and delivering trains as fast as possible.
Create the most efficient railway network and try to keep your trains accident-free while you supply the ever-growing demand of the cities and industries in your tiny valley. Choo-choose the best formula to get it right!
PASSENGER FLOW DLC KEY FEATURES
The good old gameplay of the original Train Valley comes to the modern rails of Train Valley 2 in the Passenger Flow DLC. Overcome the tension of passenger traffic by building efficient railroads and delivering trains as quickly as possible. All aboard!
Experience a new layer of depth and variety brought by Passenger Flow mechanic
Challenge 20 brand new levels in company mode
Collect 6 new unlockable locomotives
Enjoy 5 new sound themes
Experiment with tons of new content in Level Editor
ABOUT TRAIN VALLEY
Train Valley 2 was first released on Steam Early Access on March 29th, 2018. In its year in Early Access, the game has received regular updates with new content, such as new levels that cover the history of locomotives from the steam era to the future, new buildings and industries, and a powerful level editor with full Steam Workshop integration that has gathered a thriving community which constantly creates new interesting content.
– Enjoy engaging and addictive gameplay which mixes puzzle micromanagement with tycoon elements
– Discover the history of the railroad in super cute low-poly graphics!
– Easy to learn… and devilishly hard to beat getting the highest marks without accidents!
– Test your skills and talents as a railroad man or woman across 50 levels in its Company Mode
– Upgrade your stock of locomotives and unlock advanced engines with 18 locomotives from 6 different generations
– Supply the ever-growing demand of more than 45 types of production buildings such as sawmills, oil refineries, chemical plants, tool factories…
– Produce and ship increasingly sophisticated goods in more than 35 types of train cars
– Solve special events such as earthquakes or volcanoes, lakes that need to be drained or launching rockets
– Jump into our Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration and create your own valleys – or play some of the +450 fan-made levels already available!
ABOUT THE TRAIN VALLEY SERIES
The Train Valley series debuted in 2014 with the first installment focused on building railways, managing traffic and staying accident-free.
Players were able to play in Europe, America, Japan, and USSR between 1830 and 2020 and the story mode spanned from the Gold Rush of 1849 to the first manned spaceflight.
Take your railway company from the days of the Industrial Revolution to the future, meeting the needs of the cities and industries of the Valley. Build railroads, upgrade your locomotives, and keep your trains on schedule without delays and accidents. All aboard, the train is leaving the station!
Flazm Interactive Entertainment was founded in 2010 in Magnitogorsk (Russia) as a small team of 3 people. The main focus of the studio was web games development.
Over the last 5 years, Flazm has created more than 30 games, including such popular titles as Truck Loader, Bob the Robber, and Money Movers, which were played more than 1 billion times.
In 2014 Alexey Davydov and Flazm Interactive Entertainment moved to Vilnius (Lithuania). In 2015 the studio released Train Valley, its first game on Steam. Relocating to Lithuania also allowed Flazm to work in cooperation with LT based developer Egis Bachur on the game Scrap Garden, released in 2016. Right now the studio is working on Bob the Robber 4 and Train Valley 2 games.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"