The indie video game publisher Gamera Game and the indie games developer Wild Kid Games, are today very delighted and proud to announce that their time-themed and hand-painted puzzle/adventure game “Clocker” is now available on the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo Eshop for 3,99 USD.
The game’s story is about the clockmaker John and his daughter. They live in a town and he has a time-controlling pocket watch. One day, the town suddenly stagnated in time, and John could not find his daughter. Players need to use the time-controlling pocket watch to solve the mystery, restore the timeline of the town and find John’s daughter.
– Dual protagonists narrative. Control Father and Daughter separately to experience the complete plot from different perspectives.
– Time pause! Father endow with a power to move forward and backward of other characters’ timelines by the mysterious pocket watch.
– Where’s the Father? Daughter’s power can resume the twisted timelines. Trace the clues and help her find her Father.
– Large and complex logic framework! Each NPC has their logical structure. – Every single change of the timeline will influence the whole plot.
– Unique and delicate artistic style. The combination of 2D and 3D techniques illustrated a lifelike virtual world.
About Gamera Game:
Gamera Game is focused on publishing indie games, promoting good games into several game platforms. We have already published a lot of games such as ‘Amazing Cultivation Simulator’ ‘HomeWork Is Crazy’ ‘Iconoclasts’ etc.’
About Wild Kid Games:
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: