Helsinki, Finland –June 14, 2021.
The Finland-based indie games developer Vaki Games are today very happy and thrilled to announce that they are going to kick-off the open beta for their team-based third-person combat game “Kingshunt” via Steam on June 22nd, 2021.
“Kingshunt” combines the genres of tower defense and hack-and-slash. Join the fight and carve a path of destruction across the battlefield in a game that mixes strategy with fast-paced hero combat.
In Kingshunt, play as a hero that best fits your style and utilize their own unique mastery of skills and abilities. Calculate your opponent’s moves to unleash devastating counterblows.
This new beta version of Kingshunt will introduce new utilities, towers, a new hero, tutorial, map, and exciting new game mode updates.
– Guardian Assault Game mode
– Choose from an expanding roster of customizable ranged and melee heroes.
– Deep Rune Paths
– A wide selection of Utilities
– Attackers: Fight alongside the undead army, summon minions, destroy enemy structures, defeat the guardian
– Defenders: Build your defenses, protect your structures, eliminate enemy forces, protect the Guardian
About Vaki Games
Vaki Games was founded in 2016 by a core team of four. The studio is composed of game veterans and fresh new talent with a strong passion for making serious yet accessible games. Its open and honest development model allows the studio to work with the brightest and most talented people in the industry from across the globe.
Vaki Games is backed by investors from the likes of industry veterans Wargaming and Remedy. For more information visit https://www.vakigames.com.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: