I (Robin Ek, TGG) got some good news to share with all you “Street Fighter” fans and Switch users out there, because I was just informed by Nintendo Sweden that “Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers” is set for a release to the Nintendo Switch on the 26th of May:
“Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challenger coming to Nintendo Switch May 26! Take on new challenges anytime, anywhere when Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challenger released for the Nintendo Switch in Sweden. This challenging fighting game will be distributed by Bergsala AB in Sweden, while Capcom is the publisher.
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challenger takes you back to where it all began for the Street Fighter series, but with a new control possibilities, game modes, online play and more. Once you have your Nintendo Switch in the dock, you and your friends very easily take a fight just by using respective Joy-Con. Fight alongside or against each other! Just as easily, you can take your Nintendo Switch anywhere. Bring it to a café, a train station or the like and then give a Joy-Con to someone you want to challenge on the spot.
In addition to 17 classic characters will Violent Ken and Evil Ryu emerge. Violent Ken, who has been brainwashed by M. Bison, and Evil Ryu, the form that Ryu after falling prey to dark forces, is ideal for anyone who prefers a more aggressive style. Once you select who you want does battle with are the following game modes:
– In Arcade mode, your goal is to defeat twelve fights and become world champion!
– Look forward to intense fighting with a friend of Buddy Battle, where there are new combinations that can only be performed by two players.
– Does battle locally against a friend or the game in Versus mode
– Go online and battle against other players. Choose if you want face-ranked players or if you just want to go into random matches.
– Hone your old tricks or learn entirely new. Training mode is perfect before you go into the tough new challenges.
– A brand new game mode is the Way of the Hado, where you can play in a unique first person perspective and experience how it is to be Ryu. Use motion control to make attacks. Make use of simplified genomic Shoryuken (Dragon Punch), Tatsumaki senpukyaku (hurricane kick) and Ryu’s fireball super combo, Shinku hadoken
For beginners there is the possibility to choose between checking the possibility Lite or Pro. The advantage of Lite is that it allows players to make special attacks and super combinations simply by tapping the touch screen or press a single button. Pro is for those players who want to make these attacks and combinations of classic way. Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challenger support is also understood controller Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.” – Nintendo Sweden (Bergsala AB)
So, are you guys and girls excited for “Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers”? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section down below!
Robin “V-Act” Ek
Editor in chief
The Gaming Ground
More by Robin Ek: