Experience the Complete Legendary Action Series with GUNGRAVE VR Loaded Coffin Edition.
Tunbridge Wells, England – 27th November 2018 – Marvelous Europe today announce that GUNGRAVE VR, the PlayStation®VR game for PlayStation®4 featuring third-and first-person gameplay modes, and the standalone episode 2 content GUNGRAVE VR U.N, which greatly expands on the story and gameplay of GUNGRAVE VR, will launch in Europe & Australia digitally on 7th December, 2018.
In addition Marvelous Europe are also announcing that GUNGRAVE VR: Loaded Coffin Edition, which includes both GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N, will also be launching on 7th December, 2018 in physical and digital form on PlayStation®VR for PlayStation®4 within Europe.
Launching with Japanese and English voice options and featuring designs from original character designer Yasuhiro Nightow, GUNGRAVE VR delivers an authentic and immersive GUNGRAVE experience in virtual reality. In addition to pulse-pounding gunplay in the base game, the standalone episode GUNGRAVE VR U.N adds three challenging levels with new side-scrolling gameplay and massive bosses, plus original opening and ending animated movies.
All content found within GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N are included within GUNGRAVE VR: Loaded Coffin Edition.
GUNGRAVE VR: Loaded Coffin Edition Contents:
Two PlayStation®VR for PlayStation®4 system games in one explosive package: GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N.
* Multiple Perspectives to Master: Fight through intense levels that are set to either free-moving third-person mode or first-person mode (both stationary and mobile). Each perspective offers new challenges.
* A Legendary Pedigree: GUNGRAVE VR showcases the return of character designer Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun), with the original Gungrave designers at Red Entertainment as advisers. Grave and Mika’s designs have been given a thorough upgrade after 14 long years!
* Broad Language Support: Fully-voiced in English and Japanese with text support for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.
* Kick Their Ass!: Play on any of three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Kick-Ass. Are you hardcore enough to take down the Orgmen in Kick-Ass mode?
GUNGRAVE VR Game Features:
* 6 Levels with unique environments
* Explosive first-and-third person gameplay
* Large scale boss fights
GUNGRAVE VR U.N Game Features:
* 3 New Levels
* Challenging new side-scrolling and sliding gameplay
* 3D sound system
* New Opening and Ending animated movies
About GUNGRAVE VR:
In GUNGRAVE VR, players take control of undead assassin BEYOND THE GRAVE with his iconic pair of massive handguns, CERBERUS, and will have to master different playstyles to take down the various foes that stand in his way. Levels consist either of free-moving third-person gameplay or first-person action that includes both stationary and mobile sections, offering players a variety of modes putting them in the shoes of the resurrected Millennion agent himself. With an array of shooting attacks, close-range strikes using Grave’s Death Coffin, slow-motion Reaper Time, and more, GUNGRAVE VR brings an authentic GUNGRAVE experience to virtual reality for the very first time.
©RED / DEVELOPMENT and Publishing by IGGYMOB
For more information about Marvelous Europe products, please visit marvelousgames.com. We can also be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/marvelousgames and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/marvelous_games
About Marvelous Europe
Founded in April 2012, Marvelous Europe is the European based publishing operation of Marvelous Inc., overseeing operations for all European territories as well as South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East. Marvelous Europe has been responsible for publishing games across various platforms, including mobile, handheld, consoles and PC. Marvelous Europe is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of Tokyo-based Marvelous Inc., a publicly-traded company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek: