RAIDEN LEGACY IS 80% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME and now available in Chinese language!
Paris, France – November, 14 2016 – DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, is thrilled to announce that RAIDEN LEGACY has been localized into Chinese on iOS and Android. To celebrate this new language, the game is temporary on sale at 0.99€ (instead of 4.99€, 80% OFF) on iTunes and Google Play.
RAIDEN LEGACY, a four-title compilation of the mega-popular RAIDEN arcade series, includes RAIDEN, RAIDEN FIGHTERS, RAIDEN FIGHTERS 2 & RAIDEN FIGHTERS JET. Originally developed by Seibu Kaihatsu, each of these classic scrolling shooters has not only been authentically recreated for mobile, but also enhanced with brand-new features:
• More options: each title includes three different modes: “Arcade Mode” (just like the original); “Missi-on Mode”, which allows you to play any unlocked stage; and “Training Mode”.
• More than 15+ different ships, each with their own characteristics, stats, weapons, and specials!
• A touch-friendly gameplay
• Play in full-screen, or keep the game’s original screen ratio thanks to “Original Mode” (note that your fingers will be outside the game area).
• Auto Fire: ON/OFF
• Video filtering (for rich, smooth graphics)
• Game Center compatible: 15 unlockable achievements + online leaderboards.
Put your skills to the test against your friends, family and the best players in the world!
Download now RAIDEN LEGACY for 0.99€ on iOS / Android
This offer will end on November 20, 2016.
DotEmu is a french video game company specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games. Our mission is simple: give every gamer access to yesteryear’s classic video games on today’s platforms, including PC, mobile, console and more. DotEmu is proud to have worked with some of the gaming industry’s most prestigious companies, including Square Enix (Final Fantasy series), SNK (Metal Slug and fatal Fury Series) and Ubisoft (Heroes of Might and Magic III HD). Our passionate team has worked on dozens of high-profile projects, including Ys Chronicles I & II (mobile), R-Type I & II (mobile), Another World (mobile, PC), Double Dragon Trilogy (mobile, PC), Titan Quest (iOS), Pang Adventures (mobile, PC, console) and more. Founded in 2007, DotEmu leverages its considerable technological know-how to maintain the original spirit of classic games while giving them a second life as rediscovered gems for a new generation of gamers.
Jonas “O.J” Ek
The Gaming Ground
More by Jonas Ek:
Save 3$ with our Play-Asia coupon code "thegg"